Christmas Cupcakes Recipe For Kids – Quick Recipe
Happy Christmas to all Food lovers. However, Christmas is a very special day for everyone and especially for food lovers. However, Just once imagine, how would be like a Christmas day without Santa clause and cupcakes? Oh no !! I can’t imagine even in dreams also, without cakes on Christmas day. Of course, I’m going to spend a 30 minutes time to make my Christmas cupcakes, I know you people also going to spend time on it right. So take your Tupperware cupcake maker. And just follow below information to make CHRISTMAS CUPCAKES Recipe For Kids.
Required Ingredients To Make Christmas Cupcakes Recipe For Kids:
- Take 125 grams Butter In Tupperware Bowl
- 100(1/2 Tupperware cup) grams brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon grated orange rind
- 2 eggs
- 500 dried mixed fruit
- 60 (1/2 cup) grams chopped walnuts
- 80ml (1/3 cup) fresh orange juice
- 75 grams (1/2 cup) plain flour, sifted
- 75 grams (1/2 cup) self-raising flour, sifted
- 1/2 teaspoon mixed spice
- 250 grams Orchard white icing
- 10 drops green food coloring ( your choice)
- 36 red Mars M&M’s
|Fiber content||3 grams|
How To Prepare Christmas Cupcakes
- First and foremost preheat oven to 170 C. Line twelve 80ml (1/3 cup) capacity muffin pans with cases or use small Tupperware grace box for one single use. Then add some butter, sugar, and oranges chopped add eggs and mix it use Tupperware mixer shaker.
- And add some dried fruit, walnuts and orange juice to that mixer and once again mix that.
- pour that juice mixer into a Tupperware bowl add a floor and mixed spices Spoon into the lined pans and smooth the surfaces
- And then bake for 30 minutes or until cupcakes are firm to touch.Set aside in the pans for 5 minutes to cool before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Knead the icing following packet directions. Roll out on a sheet of non-stick baking paper until 3 mm thick. Use a round 7cm pastry cutter to cut 12 discs from icing. Place on the cupcakes.
- Bring leftover icing together. Flatten slightly. Wearing gloves to avoid staining your hands, add food coloring and knead until well combined. Roll out on a sheet of no- stick baking paper until 3mm thick.
- Use a pastry cutter or Tupperware small sharp knife to cut 24 small diamond shapes from the icing. Arrange on cupcakes to make leaves. Roll remaining icing into small balls and use to attach smarties or M&M’s to the cupcakes to make berries.
- Finally enjoy your Christmas cupcakes.
Share your favorite recipe with us through E – mail
If you want to get more Recipes for Kids and price updates please follow this website tupperware catalogue.