How To Make Dahiwale Aloo Recipe – Tupperware Recipes
- 1 Kg Baby Potatoes
- 2 Cups Water
- 2 Tablespoon ghee
- 1/2 Teaspoon Turmeric Powder
- 1/2 Tupperware Tropical Cup Curd
- 2 – 3 Green Chilies (chopped)
- 1 Teaspoon ginger paste
- 1/2 Teaspoon Jeera Powder
- 1 Spring Coriander Leaves
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Peanuts roughly Crushed
- 1/2 Teaspoon Coriander Powder
Dhaiwale Aloo Recipe – Tupperware Recipe Preparation Method:-
- Tupperware Recipe – Dhaiwale Aloo Recipe is very easy and very tasty recipe. To prepare this Recipe first and foremost bowl Baby Potatoes in some water.
- Then peel the skin of baby potatoes. Now cut into half.
- After that fry baby potato in Tupperware Inspire Series Fry Pan in ghee.
- Now Add curd to it and pour that aloo and curd mixture into Tupperware extra chef and whisk well.
- Meanwhile, fry chillies, cumin seeds, curry leaves, ginger and green chillies in ghee.
- Then Add crushed peanuts and salt now pour that aloo, curd mixture mix well.
- And finally, cook for 5 minutes garnish with fresh coriander leaves.