How To Make Vanilla Sponge Cake – Tupperware Recipes
- 1 -5 Tropical Cups All – Purpose Flour
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/2 Tropical Cup water
- 1/2 Tropical Cup melted Butter or oil
- 3/4 Tropical Cup sugar
- 4 Tablespoon Yogurt(Dahi) + 1 Tablespoon water
- 1 Tablespoon Baking Soda
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Essence
- Salt little pinch
How To Make Vanilla Sponge Cake:-
- To make Vanilla Sponge Cake first and foremost preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Then Using Tupperware Speedy Chef, whisk the melted butter and sugar and yogurt,1 Tablespoon of water, vanilla essence, vinegar, baking soda and salt and whisk until smooth.
- Add the flour to the Wonderlier Bowl and fold in the above mixture.
- Pour the batter in Silicone Princess Round. Bake at 180 degree Celsius for 30 -35 minutes or more until a toothpick inserted into the cake comes out clean.
- Once done let the vanilla cake cook and then de-mold and serve.