How To Make Vegan Ravioli Recipe – Tupperware Recipes
- 250gm Butternut Squash Ravioli
- 3 Tablespoon Butter
- ½ Tupperware Tropical Cup Chopped Badam
- 1 Tablespoon vinegar
- 2 Tablespoon Parmesan Cheese
- Few Pistachios
- 1 Tablespoon Peanut Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Paprika
- Few Basil Leaves
- 1 Tablespoon Pepper
How To Make Vegan Ravioli Recipe – Tupperware Recipes:-
- To make vegan Ravioli Recipe – Tupperware Recipes first and foremost cook pasta in Tupperware Microwave Pasta Maker for 10 Minutes.
- Then add honey and vinegar in a bowl and keep aside. Take a frying pan and melt butter.
- After that add basil leaves badam to melted butter and fry for 2 -3 minutes. Now add the pasta boil it.
- Meanwhile, add paprika and peanut powder. To get more taste add pepper too.
- Now Add ravioli to the pan, toss to coat and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- And finally, serve with honey and vinegar mixture drizzle over it.