How To Make Beetroot Poriyal Recipe – Tupperware Recipes
- 2 Beetroots (chukandar) (peeled & diced)
- 2 Teaspoon Refined oil (sesame or coconut oil)
- 1/2 Teaspoon Black gram slit (urad dal)
- 1/2 Teaspoon Cumin Seeds (jeera)
- 2 green Chillies (chopped)
- 1/2 Teaspoon Mustard Seeds (rai)
- 1 Teaspoon Ginger (chopped)
- 6 – 8 curry leaves
- 1 Onion (chopped)
- 3/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 5 Tablespoon Coconut (grated)
How To Make Beetroot Poriyal Recipe:-
- To make Beetroot Poriyal Recipe using Multi Cook steam the beetroot till half cooked ( at 900 W for 4 -5 minutes in the microwave)
- Heat oil in Inspire Series Sauce Pan and add urad dal, mustard seeds, and cumin seeds.Allow them to crackle.
- Add green chilies, ginger and curry leaves and fry.
- Then Add onions and salt. saute until soft and tender.
- Add in steamed beetroots and saute until combined. Sprinkle shredded coconut and toss.
- Remove from heat and serve.