How To Make Kuttu Cheela Roll – Tupperware Recipes
- 1 Tupperware Tropical Cup Buckwheat Flour
- 1/2 Cup Green Chillies
- 1 Spring Coriander
- Few Peanuts roughly crushed or Badam
- To Make Kuttu Cheela Roll – Tupperware Recipe first and foremost chop green chilies coriander using Tupperware Xtra Chef.
- Then take a bowl and add kuttu atta, salt and water make a good batter using Tupperware Xtra Chef.
- Now add coriander and chillies to that batter. And in a Tupperware Inspire Fry Pan, add a tsp of ghee and pour a ladle of batter and flatten it like a cheela.
- After that drizzle ghee over edges and a few drops in the center of the cheela too and cook at low to medium flame till edges become brown.
- Now flip and cook the other side. serve hot with chutney.