How To Make Lettuce Chicken balls – Tupperware Recipes
- 200gm Tofu
- 250gm Chicken
- 1 Tablespoon potato starch
- 2 Tablespoon Vinegar
- 1Inch Ginger Stick
- 1 big Lettuce about 500gm
- 1 inch Ginger piece
- 2 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 Cup Carrots and beans small pieces very small
- 1 Tablespoon coconut powder
How To Make Lettuce Chicken balls – Tupperware Recipes:-
- To Make Lettuce Chicken Balls – Tupperware Recipes first and foremost wash the lettuce and drain well.
- Then microwave tofu for 2 minutes at 500 watts. Then place on a flat plate and let it rest for 20 minutes, Drain of excess liquid.
- Meanwhile, take a bowl and add minced ginger to the drained tofu, chicken ( ground), olive oil, potato starch, coconut powder, carrots, beans mix well.
- Then make balls and cover with lettuce. Now rap with plastic paper and microwave for 6 minutes at 500 watts.
- Remove from oven and serve hot with sauce.