How To Make Malka Dal Recipe – Tupperware Recipes
- 1 Tropical cup Whole masoor dal (soaked for 1 Hr)
- 1 Tropical cup Raw Mango (peeled & chopped)
- 4 Tropical cups water
- 1 Teaspoon cumin seeds (jeera)
- 1 Green chilly (chopped)
- 1 Teaspoon Asafoetida (Hing)
- 1/2 Tropical cup coriander leaves (chopped)
- 2 Teaspoon oil
How To Make Malka Dal Recipe:-
- To make Malka Dal Recipe first and foremost heat oil in Inspire Seris Casserole. Fry the cumin first, then add asafoetida & chilly.
- Add the chopped mango, dal, 3 Tropical cups of water and salt. Cover Inspire Series Casserole. Close the valve and allow it to cook till the lentils are soft.
- After that adjust consistency by adding more water if required.
- And finally, garnish with chopped coriander.