How To Make Roasted Artichoke Hearts – Tupperware Recipes
- 500Gm / 16 OZ Artichoke Hearts, frozen
- 3 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 -2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Teaspoon sea salt,
- Lemon Wedges
How To Make Roasted Artichoke Hearts – Tupperware Recipes:-
- However, To Make Roasted Artichoke Hearts – Tupperware Recipes first and foremost
- Preheat oven to 400 Degrees. Then place drain artichoke hearts in a single layer on paper towel.
- Cover with a few more sheets of paper towel then press firmly enough to remove excess water without crushing them.
- Now in a medium sized mixing bowl, stir together olive oil, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- After that add artichoke hearts and toss to coat evenly. Transfer to a large baking sheet.
- Roast 15 -18 minutes, tossing halfway through. Remove from oven, sprinkle with additional sea salt to taste and a nice squeeze of fresh lemon and basil leaves.