How To Make Szechwan Shrimp Recipe – Tupperware Recipes
- 500 Gm Cooked Shrimp
- 4 Cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ cup sliced green onions
- 2 Tablespoon oil
- 2 Tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 Tablespoon Soy sauce
- 2 Tablespoon ketchup
- 1 Teaspoon honey
- ½ Teaspoon Crushed red pepper
How To Make Szechwan Shrimp Recipe – Tupperware Recipes:-
- However, To Make Szechwan Shrimp Recipe – Tupperware Recipes first and foremost take a bowl and stir together water, ketchup, soy sauce, cornstarch, honey, crushed red pepper, and ground ginger. Keep Aside.
- Then Heat oil in a large skillet over medium – high heat. Stir in green onions and garlic. Cook 30 seconds.
- After that stir in shrimp, and toss to coat with oil. Stir in sauce. Cook and stir until sauce is bubbly and thickened.