Potatoes Anna – Potato Recipe For Kids
If you’re a food lover. No doubt, now you’re going to fall in love with this recipe. A delicious food is going to be your’s if you and your tummy wait for 30 minutes. Don’t need to rush, To Prepare this delicious recipe, all you need to have some potatoes and three other ingredients. So, are you ready for war(Of course, in Kitchen) to become a slave in “Tasty Heaven”
Ingredients To Prepare This POTATOES ANNA:
- First and Foremost, you need to take 3 – 4 Potatoes or 500grm
- 1/2 tablespoon coarse kosher salt
- 3 tablespoon unsalted butter
The process of Preparation:
- Peeled and cut half the potatoes.(Use Tupperware knife to cut it gives you best Experience and Beautifull shape.)
- Heat the oven To 4500 F/ 2320 C.
- Assemble Mandoline with circular knob and set #2. Attach Potato halves one at a time to food guard and slides down the Mandoline to slice into discs.
- Continue until all potatoes are sliced.
- Take Medium Tupperware Bowl, and toss sliced potatoes with salt.
- After that, Place butter in Chef Series II 8” or 20 cm Frypan over medium heat and cook until melted.
- After that Remove from heat.
- Arrange sliced potatoes in even layers in the pan.
- And place it in oven and bake uncovered for 30 minutes or until potatoes are fork tender.
- After 10 minutes invert pan onto serving the dish to unmold the potatoes.