Quick Recipe Using Tupperware February Flyer 2018 – Fruit Cocktail Pani Puri
Every month we get so many recipes in monthly flyer. This time we got “Fruit Cocktail Pani Puri”. This recipe is best for children who like Pani puri most. You can make Fruit Cocktail Pani Puri in One Minute of time with Tupperware Smart Chopper.
Ingredients To Make Quik Recipe Using February Flyer
- 4 puris
- 4 mint springs
- 3-4 Strawberries diced
- 1 Kiwi Diced
- 1/4 Tropical Cup Pineapple diced
- 2 tbsp Curd
- 4 Strawberries
- 1 tsp Honey
- 2 tbsp Milk
Method To Make Fruit Cocktail Pani Puri
You can look at flyer if you want this recipe. This recipe helps to reduce heat in the body.
- Mix diced strawberries, kiwi, and pineapple and keep aside.
- For the smoothie, in the Smart Chopper chop and mi strawberries, curd, and milk until you get a smooth mixture.
- Pour the smoothie into shot glasses.
- Place the fruit mixture in the puri, garnish with a mint sprig and place on the shot glass to serve.
You can order Smart Chopper through this week fact sheet. If it is in this month flyer you will get the best price too.